Saturday, February 25, 2012

Welcome to my Life

Since this is my first post I should introduce myself.  I'm Lee, 31 years old and living in a multi-generational home with my 95 year old grandma, my parents, 2 dogs and 3 cats.  I'm stuck in the middle of this crazy mess of a family that you will have to read about to believe.  I consider myself a bit of a renaissance gal, modern day nomad, and general knower-of-all-things-useless.  So while I navigate through my life as caregiver, crime fighter, and debt annihilator I make an attempt to pepper my conversations with trivia that no one has asked about or cares to hear.  Did you know a group of cats is called a clowder? 

I hope this blog gives me an outlet for dealing with my everyday insanity and maybe someone out there will read it and see a bit of themselves in me.  Or, at least be thankful they spent five minutes of their life reading my ramblings and be able to impress co-workers with their declarations that Rhinos come in crashes and frogs are found in choruses. 

Welcome to my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment