Sunday, March 18, 2012

They Kicked My Dog

Nothing about this break in bothers me more than seeing my dogs so upset.  I know it probably sounds ridiculous to those people who are anti-pet but they were so shaken up that even the Vet called to check on them.  My Slinky apparently got kicked in the face and ended up having 2 teeth knocked loose.  So on top of the stress of having someone in my home, my gram and mom being terrified, and the hassle of trying to deal with the insurance company, I had to have my dog go into surgery and got an $800 bill. 

I really hope I can figure out who did this... I plan to make sure someone kicks them in the teeth.  Jerk.  Who does that?   Obviously the kind of person who steals from old ladies and takes family heirlooms for drug money.

I'm feeling very incompetent because of this.  I feel like a complete failure for not being able to find my family's things and solve our crime since it's my job.  I know it's not my job to solve MY case, but being in law enforcement and solving other people's burglaries is my job.  I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it... if it makes any difference at all that I stress myself out and lose sleep over this job that takes and takes and I can't do a damn thing about my own problems.

I guess I'm just down today.  I'm overworked and tired of dealing with scumbags who kick dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment